Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dog Proof Coon Traps

Yancy

Dog Proof Coon Traps Empty Dog Proof Coon Traps

Post by Yancy Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Yes those are my Coon Traps, and they have been in production since 1982, I don't have a web site. The price is $150 a Dozen, Including a setter, and shipping. here is some information on them. The coon puts his hand in the hold to get the bait. he must pull the trigger up, and when he does he is caught. you can put a u bolt over the trap to hold in down. or bury it in a bank, or hang it on a tree trunk, just so many ways to use this trap.

Dog Proof Coon Traps 100_0153-1
    Dog Proof Coon Traps 12-29coon1-1-1

Dog Proof Coon Traps BackOct25th-1

The trigger must be pulled up to fire, and you can get a hair trigger by rubbing a candle on the dog, These traps have been in production since 82, and we lost our traps except Soft catch in 92, I just recently brought these traps back on the market,

Dog Proof Coon Traps 100_0148-1

The setter
    Dog Proof Coon Traps Img040-1
    cooncrazy

Dog Proof Coon Traps Empty Re: Dog Proof Coon Traps

Post by cooncrazy Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:58 pm

and they do catch coon!! i put a mashmellow on the trigger(they can be pre-set at home) and your ready to go! sometimes a dab of peanuttbutter on the mashmellow for a change of pace. i also run snare wire thru the end doors so they don't get lost.mine are about 15 years old and still catching coon!! lol!
    highview72

Post by highview72 Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 am

We are now carrying Yancys DP Coon Trap if anyone is interested.
    www.trapperswarehouse.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am